A drainage issue is the basis for expensive damage at a home or business. Quickly resolving minor situations ensures that a problem does not become more involved and pricey. All Valley Plumbing certified plumbers have the required expertise to address all aspects of drainage service & repair in Lynnwood that cover:
- Gutters that overspill harm paint and siding and can affect the integrity of the structure.
- Downspouts that are not adequately long enough leave water pouring directly onto the foundation, where major property loss may result.
- Basement stains may be caused by surface or underground water.
- Slight foundation fractures are a normal component of settling. Cracks greater than 1/8” wide are a concern. Monitor crack sizes to verify that they are growing.
- Efflorescence (white or gray residue left from evaporating water) that appears on walls of the basement or significant ranges of flaking called spalling may indicate impeded water flow.
- Mildew beneath the attic roof indicates a ground problem, as moisture from the crawl space or basement has gone up and condensed on the attic ceiling.
- Yards with runnels of water through them or mulch that accumulates in one spot should be evaluated.
There are many solutions for drainage problems that range from the simple to more complex. New downspouts or gutters may alleviate the water flow issue, or a drywell or French drain may need to be installed to guide water away from the foundation.
Tackling drainage concerns when they begin means that taking care of them is easier, less involved and it costs less. Contact All Valley Plumbing at (425)357-7420 for more information about your drainage situation and schedule an appointment for drainage service & repair in Lynnwood.
Duston not only plumbed the gas for the stove, he also finished the install guys job by leveling it.