Certified plumbers in Lake Stevens are adept at all manner of pipe issues around a home or business. Emergencies like clogged toilets or sink backups or installation of a new Jacuzzi or hot water system are all standard for plumbing professionals.
While a simple twist of a wrench can stop a basic leak, safety dictates that only licensed plumbers handle plumbing situations. The cost for hiring a plumber varies widely according to what he is hired to do, equipment required and amount of time taken to address the issue. You can actually save money by employing a skilled plumber rather than attempting – and failing – at the job yourself.
The plumbers at All Valley Plumbing are equipped to evaluate, install, maintain, repair and replace a variety of plumbing components and fixtures in commercial and residential buildings. Additional services include:
- Installation of new drains, pipes and fittings for water and sewer
- Repair and remove blockages from drains
- Repair or replace toilets
- Remove old fixtures and pipes and install new ones in a home or business renovation
- Maintain plumbing equipment throughout a structure, no matter how large or small
- Service garbage disposals
- Re-pipe a single segment of pipe or an entire network
- Care for cold and hot water systems
- Install and repair hot water tanks and tankless units
- Install, replace or repair shower heads and sinks
- Maintain boiler systems
- Locate the source of an otherwise invisible leak with a state-of-the-art leak detection device
For a plumber in Lake Stevens call the experts at All Valley Plumbing at (425)357-7420. We are proud to be a plumbing industry leader in King and Snohomish counties.
Duston not only plumbed the gas for the stove, he also finished the install guys job by leveling it.