Sewer repair in Bothell, including sewer line maintenance and replacement, does not have to be complex. All Valley Plumbing has certified plumbing specialists who are qualified to care for an assortment of sewer problems that include:
- Oxidized pipes.
- Closed pipes from grease or other obstruction.
- Damaged pipes from frozen, settling or unstable soil.
- Broken pipe seals.
- Installation of inferior pipe materials.
- Crushed pipes from tree roots.
Our team of experts uses advanced machinery and the newest technology to effectively resolve these kinds of problems, including:
- Sewer line repair with a backhoe.
- Trenchless sewer line restoration.
- Sewer re-piping.
- Sewer line relining with epoxy.
To schedule sewer repair in Bothell, call the professionals at All Valley Plumbing at (425)357-7420. We are proud to be a leader in the sewer and plumbing industry in Snohomish and King counties.