If you are having drain issues in several areas of your home, there may be a problem with the sewer pipes. Contact the pros at All Valley Plumbing for comprehensive sewer repair in Lynnwood that includes sewer cleaning and replacement for:
- Root invasion
- Substandard pipes or incorrect installation
- Pipe blockage
- Leaking joints
- Broken pipes
- Bellied pipe
Our licensed plumbing technicians have the necessary experience and the most up-to-date equipment to identify the source of your sewer problem and use the most effective method to resolve it. Our services cover:
- Repair of sewer lines that are reached via an opening created in the soil with a backhoe or other machinery.
- Trenchless sewer line restoration, where digging up the terrain is not essential.
- Repair of a pipe rupture with hydraulic equipment that pushes a new pipe alongside the broken one while obliterating the former one. This is accomplished with only two minor holes being formed.
- Pipe relining with solid and nontoxic epoxy that forms to the interior of the existing pipe. Digging is not required, and the procedure works for pipes with damage from roots, seal cracks problems underneath concrete, storm lines and roof drain pipes.
For sewer repair in Lynnwood by specialists who know their craft, phone All Valley Plumbing at (425)357-7420.