Sewer repair in Mukilteo, including sewer line cleanout and replacement is a straightforward task that is best completed by professionals in the plumbing field. All Valley Plumbing technicians have an excellent reputation in the metro area for resolving a wide range of sewer situations, including:
- Corroded pipes that become misshapen.
- Obstructed pipes from grease accumulation or an object stuck in the line.
- Pipes that are damaged from frozen, settling or irregular soil levels.
- Cracked seals that cause pipe leaks.
- Bellied pipe, or a dip in the pipe from uneven ground, that collects waste and causes a blockage.
- Installation of inferior pipe materials that lead to early weakening or corrosion.
- Tree roots that press on pipes and inhibit free flow of waste and water.
Our professionals utilize advanced apparatus and the newest technology to take care of these types of problems, including:
- Sewer line repair with a backhoe to create an access hole and then refill the area.
- Trenchless sewer line restoration without damage to the terrain.
- Hydraulic systems insert new pipe via small holes in the ground’s surface and destroy the old pipe at the same time.
- Through the pipe’s clean-out access, a strong and durable epoxy is introduced into the pipe, which molds to its interior. The lining is nonhazardous and works well for a variety of pipe problems.
To make an appointment for service for sewer repair in Mukilteo, call the experienced plumbers at All Valley Plumbing at (425)357-7420. Trust our team with your pipe problems.