There will be occasional drain clogs that you may get in your plumbing system from time to time. However, it is vital that you have them addressed, especially if you start to notice an uptick in frequency. Failing to address a recurring clog could lead to wastewater backup or breakage, so it is best to contact trained professionals to help with drain cleaning service in Lake Stevens.
All Valley Plumbing wants you to know that we have friendly, reliable plumbing technicians on our staff to assist whenever you are faced with drain clogs and slows emptying sinks, tubs, and showers. This is a sampling of what you can expect when you call us for drain cleaning:
Your Drain Cleaning Service
- We will always arrive at your property on time and ready to work with all of the appropriate tools.
- We ask questions about your home’s history and the plumbing system to determine whether or not these are regular occurrences.
- We set an agenda for the project so that you understand how we diagnose the situation and determine what tools are best suited for the job.
- We establish the workspace and put drop cloths down to protect your interior.
- We implement drain cleaning using our equipment, depending on the need, which may include hydro-jet service or snaking. If it seems as though the clog is deep within your pipes, we may suggest camera inspection.
- Once the clog is clear, we will test your fixtures to ensure that everything drains properly.
It is crucial that you are not putting chemical drain cleaners into your plumbing, as these over-the-counter products are known for containing harsh additives. These chemical cleaners can be corrosive to your plumbing and cause more harm than good over time.
Do you need an expert drain cleaning service in Lake Stevens? Contact our team at All Valley Plumbing at (425) 357-7420 for an appointment.
Duston not only plumbed the gas for the stove, he also finished the install guys job by leveling it.