When you need a new water heater, you may initially think you can save time and money. However, you may change your mind once you can evaluate some of the risks. Here at All Valley Plumbing, we can go over your options for hot water tank installation in Mill Creek to ensure you get the results you are looking for.
Why Not DIY?
At an initial glance, you may think that putting in a water heater yourself will be the most cost-effective option. The fact is that unless you are a skilled professional, it can be a dangerous process. Many water heaters run on gas, which means even the smallest issue during installation could mean added costs, immense property damage, injury, or worse.
The top reasons why you should call us at All Valley Plumbing to handle the installation of your water heater include:
- There is a fire or explosion risk if you are working with a gas-powered water heater and it gets installed incorrectly.
- There is the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning without proper airflow/ventilation as you work and later on.
- Failing to have enough product knowledge might mean selecting the wrong system, which could result in damage or not having enough hot water when you need it.
- Poor installation of a water heater could also mean trouble in the future should you decide to sell your home.
- Having professionals on the job will give you added peace of mind that it gets done right the first time.
Whether you have new construction going up or you want to replace your current water heater, our team here at All Valley Plumbing is here to assist. Reach out to us at (425) 357-7420, and we can set up a time for hot water tank installation in Mill Creek.