If the kitchen in your Mukilteo home does not have a garbage disposal, maybe it is time to consider a new installation. When you have a garbage disposal, there are many benefits – making life easier for your household. All you have to do is set up an appointment with us at All Valley Plumbing, and we can take care of the installation for you!
A garbage disposal offers a more straightforward method for removing discarded food while keeping your plumbing healthy. This translates into less need for calling a plumber to come out for repair work should you have a clog that develops.
These are just some of the reasons to have a garbage disposal installed in your kitchen:
- Dishwashing is improved – Cleaning up after meals becomes faster and less hassle when you have a garbage disposal. You just scrape bits of food into the drain and flush them with water and the device before you wash.
- Fewer clogs in the drains – Food always finds its way into your drains no matter how you try to stop it. However, rather than large pieces caught up in the pipes, you can turn on the garbage disposal to grind them up and rinse them away.
- No more foul odors – The smell of rotting food is a familiar stench in many kitchens. This happens when food bits get caught up in the drains and left to fester. Rather than odorous food items sitting around, you can use your garbage disposal to blast them out and rinse them away.
We want you to know that there are still some things better left OUT of your garbage disposal, including:
- Vegetable peels
- Grease and oil
- Fruit or vegetable seeds and pits
- Coffee grounds
- Uncooked rice and pasta
- Non-food items like plastic, paper, metals, etc.
When you require a new garbage disposal installation or repair work in your Mukilteo home, All Valley Plumbing can help! Call us at (425) 357-7420.
Duston not only plumbed the gas for the stove, he also finished the install guys job by leveling it.