How do you know if there is a drainage problem on your property? There are quite a few obvious indicators that there is a situation that should swiftly be addressed. All Valley Plumbing pros are prepared for all types of drainage service & repair in Everett that include:
- Gutters that overflow ruin paint and siding and cause structural damage.
- Short downspouts allow water to pour into the foundation, where thousands of dollars in loss may occur.
- Water stains in the basement may result from surface water or water underground.
- Small cracks in the foundation are normal. Cracks over 1/8” wide suggest a larger concern. Track the size of gaps by marking them to see if they expand.
- Gray or white mineral deposits left by water, called efflorescence, that appear on basement walls or large peeling patches known as spalling may signal a water flow issue.
- Mildew under the roof in the attic often hints at some difficulty at the ground level, as dampness from the cellar or crawl space has ascended through the structure and has condensed on the ceiling of the attic.
- Channels of water that travel through the landscape or mulch that gathers in one location in the yard indicate a drainage problem.
There are many practical solutions for your drainage issues. Resolution could be in the form of new gutters or downspouts, a drywell or French drain. These fixes will permit water to flow where you want it to go rather than where it will cause expensive damage.
Taking care of drainage difficulties quickly means that they are simpler to remedy and can save you money. Call the experienced technicians at All Valley Plumbing at (425)357-7420 to make an appointment for drainage service & repair in Everett.